We understand that confidentiality of communications is important to our clients
and to those requesting information about our services. As a general business practice, we
hold communications in strict confidence.
If you have any confidentiality concerns, please contact us.
(1) We do not "harvest" email addresses from our website visitors to sell to third parties. We may use emails addresses which are provided to us to communicate about pending matters of concern to our clients, prospective clients and other website visitors. This may include matters relating to legislation, politics, the courts, various judges and decisions and other matters.
(2) Personal and/or business information provided to us by our clients and website visitors is generally treated confidentially. If you provide such information to us by email, telephone, letter, an online form on our website or other means, we may use that information to provide you with information about our services, to respond to your requests or to send you information in accordance with the previous paragraph.
(3) Our online inquiry forms and emails collect some or all of the following personally identifying
- Address, City, State, Zip Code
- Phone number and/or email address (at least one is required).
None of the above personally-identifying information is stored on our website, and thus
we provide no online process for individuals to review and request changes to any of their
personally identifiable information collected through our website's online forms. If you
wish to correct errors or make changes to information previously sent to us by email, please
feel free to send us another email or to call on the phone.
(4) Our web hosting company collects and stores the following
information about our website visitors: the numerical IP address or domain name from which
they access the Internet; the date and time our site is accessed; the pages you visited
and whether they successfully downloaded to your browser; and sometimes the Internet address
of the website from which you may have accessed our website (such as Google.com). We use
this information only to understand how many visitors we get and how visitors use our website
so that we can improve it. We do not sell this information to anyone for any reason. Surfing
our website will not impart other personally-identifying information to us, unless you
choose to provide such information to us.
(5) Comments upon any pages of our website which
are provided to us by our visitors are used exclusively for our benefit, and are
likewise not sold to any third party for any reason.
has been unchanged since our websites first went online back in the late 1990's.
In the event that we make changes to or update
the corresponding effective date.
If you have any privacy concerns, please feel free to contact us.